Healthy teeth for a healthy smile
State-of-the-art technology, regular training courses and an eye on current dental research developments: we do everything we can to ensure professional care for your teeth tailored to your personal needs. And it goes without saying that friendly service and a relaxed, tranquil atmosphere form a natural part of your visit.
Let us introduce ourselves!
Please Click on the Picture below for more information.
Appointments and emergencies
Nothing is too much when the quality of the patient’s care is concerned. We offer late evening appointments and domiciliary visits on request. If you are unable to visit the surgery, we will do our best to help.
Please give as much notice as possible if you have to cancel an appointment. We may make a charge if you do not give reasonable notice. Our policy for cancellation of appointments is 24 hours notice. Once your initial treatment is completed, we encourage you to come back to the practice at regular intervals for routine exams and maintenance.
- For emergencies outside our working hours please call the practice number 01202 485621 and you will be put in touch with Teladent and the on-call dentist.
- The emergency call-out fee is £85.
For all patients on the practice membership the emergency call-out fee will be claimed back.
- NHS emergency number: 111
To ensure your visit to our clinic goes smoothly, please:
- Inform us for any change of your contact details,
- Bring your insurance card to every appointment if you have private health insurance.
- Your medical history will be updated at every visit to the clinic. Please don’t forget to bring all relevant information.
10% discount on treatment fees, worldwide dental trauma insurance, free cosmetic consultation and dental hygiene education and much more.
For more information, click here