We offer high quality metal free and porcelain bonded crowns, making the tooth stronger and giving back its natural shape. A crown is known as a “cap”.
To place a crown our dentist will carefully reshape your existing tooth so that the crown can have a natural appearance and close fit. Using different materials and technologies, an experienced dentist can fit you with a crown that looks, feels and functions like a natural tooth.
A fixed bridge is a device which replaces missing teeth. It is made of a false tooth/teeth which fills the space left by a missing tooth/teeth and is fused to crowns (caps) fitted on the teeth either side of the gap.
Fixed bridges cannot be removed from the mouth.
Benefits of Crowns & Bridges
- Improve your smile
- Crowns & Bridges can restore your ability to eat properly
- Our crowns & Bridges will help maintain the shape of your face
- A bridge is a great way to replace missing teeth permanently
- Crowns and bridges look just like your natural teeth
Dental veneers can be made from porcelain or from resin (composite) materials. Veneers are thin and require minimal removal of the tooth surface. The veneers look like shells bonded to the teeth changing their colour, shape, size, or length. You will need to discuss the choice of veneer material for you with your dentist.
Benefits of Veneers
- They can give you a natural looking smile
- They Improving cracked, chipped, broken or discoloured teeth
- They can bring back your confidence
- They can strengthen teeth which are cracked